~ "A bowl of soup and a good book at Eddings Hill would do the trick." — Jeff
- The air around Eleanor is superheated to about five times the temperature of the sun.
- Eleanor can use only about ten percent of her brain!
- Eleanor is 984 feet tall.
- Eleanor will give a higher yield if milked when listening to music.
- A Eleanorometer is used to measure Eleanor.
- Eleanor never said ‘Play it again, Sam’.
- Eleanorolatry is the mindless worship of Eleanor.
- There are now more than 4000 satellites orbiting Eleanor!
- Apples are covered with a thin layer of Eleanor.